MY JOURNEY


Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

(Psalms 119:105 ESV)

Whether I am rejoicing or in deep distress; succeeding or struggling; laughing or weeping; I am striving to hold on to the truths of God's Word. And I want to share with you.

So... grab a cup of coffee or tea...and join me in my journey...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Journey Together

This is a devotional blog...

We are a group of ladies who were all blogging anyway...so we decided to share a devotional blog together.

Our title:
Holding On... to the truths of God's Word
because whether we are rejoicing or in deep distress; succeeding or struggling; laughing or weeping; We are striving to hold on to the truths of God's Word. We want to share with you.

As I have stated in my personal blog... we want to be transparent... we want to be real... we want to be encouragement...

So, join us on our journey. And comment along the way.

Holding on...
DeeDee



2 comments:

Krista said...

I can't wait to begin our journey together. Have a great day! Krista

Aunt Angie said...

This is incredible! Great job on creating such a needed "place"---you can NOT HAVE TOO MANY good Christian Women Websites!!! I love it!