MY JOURNEY


Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

(Psalms 119:105 ESV)

Whether I am rejoicing or in deep distress; succeeding or struggling; laughing or weeping; I am striving to hold on to the truths of God's Word. And I want to share with you.

So... grab a cup of coffee or tea...and join me in my journey...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Writer Guidelines

We have a group of ladies who will be the regular writers for this blog. But we are open to others submitting a devotion for us to post occasionally. Please see What We Believe.. along with these guidelines.

Since we all have our own personal blogs... we want this blog to focus on devotions.

  • Write on a Word Document and email it to deedee@calerabaptist.org. I will let you know which day it will post. Then you can make a note on your own blog... to visit with you here on that particular day. Maybe soon we can get a "Icon" to post. I am working on that
  • Please type your scripture as a part of your devotion (not just reference it)
  • End with questions of application

Most importantly, we want to point our readers to Christ and to His Word.

I am sure that I will be updating these guidelines.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to be transparent...and for the time it takes to prepare a devotion to post.

Love and Blessings,

DeeDee

No comments: